Tuesday, January 11, 2011

i woke up to a blanket of snow covering st. louis today. it was gorgeous. why laying in bed convincing myself to get up, i kept glancing at my phone hoping my boss would call and say i could work from home today. many of my friends ended up having a snow day, but my call never came....

so instead i am just dreaming of my perfect snow day.

i would wear a super cute snow outfit like this, complete with pearl necklaces adorning my neck.


i would go to the art museum just to see my favorite paintings and then go sledding at art hill in forest park until i can't feel my toes.

and i would finish the day off with broccoli and cheese soup, board games with friends and hot chocolate with extra whip cream. :)

what's your perfect snow day?

images via weheartit, jcrewing, 20x200, weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment